Friday, May 1, 2015

Super model tiffany livingston Giedre Dukauskaite Gets Personal

Involving us travelled to Miami to shoot personal June fashion story, 'Jump at it', starring Giedre Dukauskaite � I was thrilled to press any confirm button on this model magnificence. Modern, cool and with effortless blade, she was the perfect girl for virtually any luxe sportswear story with attitude. Born in Lithuania and now headquartered in NYC, Giedre has appeared near campaigns for Prada, Uniqlo, Topshop and Dolce & Gabbana and in addition walked runways for Chanel, Marc Jacobs iPhone 5, C�line and Miu Miu, among others. It's safe to say Giedre has forged a great career relating to herself. I asked her some appréhensions we were dying to know the responses to... What is your go-to everyday halloween costume? My go to outfit is a Tee shirt, vintage denim and a warm, padded, oversized sweater. Are there any particular panache designers are you into right now? The best designers of the moment are Alexander Wang, Acne and Wendy Nichols. Which beauty products can you not do without? It would have to be Weleda Skin As well as Bioderma. And I always carry Lucas' Papaw Ointment in my purse. Just did you get your modelling wreck? And can you give any advice at girls wanting to get into the business? I became into modelling almost by possibility, I didn't have to try. I got discovered and pulled into the commercial enterprise. The advice I have for girls who would like to model is be very yes, and be prepared to work really, hard. It's a hard job and trade. You will have to give 100 per cent. In a position to tell us some of your career highlights? The organization highlights have to be working with industries the big boys such as Steven Meisel, Miuccia Prada, Paolo Roversi and Mario Testino. What is the best advice ever given to shoppers? The best advice was not to worry about taking mistakes. If you don't make mistakes, you didn't tried. Step out of your comfort zone. If you choose have some downtime, how do you like to calme? I relax with a book. Paying attention, either at home or a beautiful bch or even the airport, calms me reduce and brings me peace. The point at which is home? My home today is New York City. I don't get you get with places much, but I've developed little personal space for my body in my NY apartment. And finally, was able to you enjoy your shoot with Jessica Claire in Miami?! Miami had become super-fun. The weather was great, any of us enjoyed sunshine all day. Plus I got with a fun team: [photographer] James Macari, [stylist] Tiffany Fraser Steele and in addition [hairstylist] Riad Circunstancia. They are lovely people and we the lot of laughs!

Marc By Marc Jacobs TPU iPhone 5 iPhone 5S Case Eyes Yellow

See Giedre Dukauskaite in our June 2015 issue, to choose from 30 April

More information about Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone case. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment