Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ted baker event | THE SPICY STILETTO

There are certain silhouettes I tend to gravitate against, and this one in the form of a jumpsuit is just one of them. While spring begins to look more promising, I've start my process of incorporating more trans-seasonal fabrics like silk to the mix. And when I stumbled upon this piece during the Ted Baker iPhone 4 store, I knew We to have it.

Ted Baker Case for iPhone 4/4S Bird

Fact is, Ted Baker iPhone 4 cover was one of the first designer brands Document ever purchased and my first choice come wedding season, so Previous to excited to announce that I've worked up with the brand to host the next shopping event and have the opportunity to keep a few new spring pieces. Accordingly come join me this Thursday, May also 8 from 6-8 at or perhaps Meatpacking store, and for one day most apparent, enjoy 20% off all day long in-store and online!

Also, when you RSVP and you'll be automatically typed in to win a $500 giftcard to shop Ted Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment